The best thing about WordPress is its endless plugins and themes. Developers can use these pre-built plugins to add advanced features and functionalities to the WordPress website.
Not just that, developers can also go for custom WordPress plugin development if they find ready-made plugins that need to be better for their business requirements.
If you are developing an ecommerce, finance, or banking WordPress website, you should add a loan calculator plugin to your WordPress website. You must have seen such loan calculators on various banking mobile apps and websites. These loan calculators get details like your age, income, tax, etc., and calculate the amount of loan you can get from the bank.
There is a huge plugin repository available for mortgage and loan calculators. All you need to do is choose the right plugin with a pre-built loan calculator template for your WordPress website, and that will be all. However, you must ensure that the loan calculator WP you choose looks nice and elegant on mobiles and computers.
This post discussed the top eight WordPress loan calculator plugins that you can use for your WordPress website. Stay tuned!
Advantages of WordPress Loan Calculator Plugins
Before exploring WordPress loan calculators, let’s check out some advantages of adding a loan calculator to your website.
Whether you are developing a finance, real estate, or banking website, adding a loan calculator plugin will help users calculate their eligibility, mortgage amounts, and many other details. Adding a loan calculator plugin will allow users to check prices to maintain transparency.
Adding a loan calculator plugin will also improve user engagement as they don’t have to visit a website to calculate their loan amounts, interests, and other crucial details. They will spend more time on the website, improving user engagement. It will also empower them to take the desired actions.
Increase Page View Time
From SEO’s point of view, when users spend more time on a particular page, it improves the rankings of the page on SERPs. It also reduces the bounce rate.
Top Eight WordPress Loan Calculator Plugins
World Web Technology has developed this custom WordPress plugin. It is ideal for real estate websites, auto and car loan provider websites, finance websites, and other websites offering loans.
The plugin has some fantastic features that are listed below:
- This loan calculator WP is easy to use and install. Furthermore, it has powerful backend features.
- It has a clean, stylish, and modern design. Also, you can change the plugin’s design based on your business requirements.
- It displays the loan table loan chart, allowing users to print the table.
- It is highly responsive to mobile devices as well.
- This plugin allows users to create a detailed amortization schedule with date-based payments.
- All labels and values are automatically managed from the backend.
Mortgage Calculator/ Loan Calculator by MLCALC
This powerful loan calculator plugin is developed by www.mlcalc.com
Whether you are a real estate agent or a mortgage manager, this tool offers many advantages. If you want to provide your customers with high-quality, functional, and valuable mortgage content, this mortgage calculator plugin is for you.
Some of the features of this plugin are discussed here:
- It has a smooth sidebar integration to make it appealing.
- It has modal window results.
- It has AJAX-based graphs and other content that look compelling to viewers.
- It has a user-friendly interface and is easy-to-use and easy-to-install.
- It also supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, and Albanian languages.
- You can easily display this calculator on any page or part of the page with a shortcode.
- It allows you to customize the form details as per your requirements.
- The execution of the calculator is simple and streamlined.
FC’s Loan Calculator
This is another fantastic WordPress loan calculator plugin developed by www.accuratecalculators.com
This open-source loan calculator plugin can help users see a loan amortization schedule with date-based payments. It is an easy-to-use plugin that can also be customized per your business requirements. You will need a WordPress plugin development company to install and configure this plugin to your website.
Some features are:
- Users can view a set of charts for cost visualization
- They can select their loan amount in their currencies and date convention for the loan schedule.
- You can customize the colors and sizes based on your business requirements and design preferences.
- It also supports touch and responsive designed websites.
- It supports multiple languages and 90+ currencies, making it an international plugin for loan calculation.
Responsive Mortgage Calculator
The Responsive Mortgage Calculator is designed by www.amortization-calc.com
It is a feature-rich loan calculator plugin. Users can easily add the amount and down payment details to check their mortgage payments. Also, it is an open-source plugin; all you need to do is install and configure it from the WordPress dashboard. You can fit this plugin into any device or theme as it is a jQuery widget and shortcode.
Some features are:
- Users must manually add details, like the total amount, interest rate, down payment, etc.
- You can also select monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly payment methods.
- Also, users can easily pop up a mortgage summary with a chart and amortization schedule.
- You can also redesign this plugin based on your requirements and design preferences. The plugin allows designers to color and design it per their website’s theme and style.
- Developers can easily override the included stylesheet with the CSS with plenty of HTML classes. Also, it allows developers to add their own CSS classes as well.
- It has a user-friendly interface that allows users to embed the calculator on their website.
Calculated Field Form
CodePeople builds this powerful WordPress calculator plugin. It is a one-of-a-kind calculator plugin that allows developers to easily create web forms with various calculated fields. The values of these calculated fields are calculated based on other values of different fields in the web form.
This plugin offers endless possibilities to developers and users. There are some impeccable features available with this loan calculator WP. Furthermore, this plugin supports other page builders like Classic WordPress Editor, Gutenberg Editor, Elementor, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, etc.
Some features are discussed here:
- It has a visual form builder with an immersive and intuitive user interface.
- It has fantastic general-purpose controls, such as radio buttons, checkboxes, menu lists, date fields, slider controls, text currency fields, etc.
- It displays the values of calculated fields based on the values of the other areas in the form.
- You can insert as many calculated fields as you wish to fulfill your business operations.
- It facilitates many operations modules like mathematical operations, operations with dates, financial operations, distance operations, etc.
- It is available with a wide range of pre-built forms to get started with.
- It also supports multi-page forms. It inserts page break controls between fields that belong to different pages.
Simple Mortgage Calculator
Simple Mortgage developed it and is one of the robust loan calculator plugins for WordPress. It has some user-friendly and advanced features to empower your users. It is an open-source plugin; all you need to do is install and configure it on your website. It features various financial details like home price, interest rate, mortgage term in years, and down payment.
You can embed the custom WordPress plugin anywhere on your website as widgets, sidebar, page, or post. Not just that, the plugin responds instantly when users add inputs and click on the Calculate button. The plugin is also compatible with almost all WordPress themes.
Some features are:
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Users can fill in the details like the mortgage term, down payment value, interest rate, term period, etc.
- Once a user has entered the details, the plugin will quickly display the mortgage amount.
- It has a highly responsive design to fit with any device.
- For WordPress websites, the plugin is free.
WordPress Mortgage Calculator By Estatik
Estatik developed this user-friendly loan calculator plugin. With this plugin, users can estimate their mortgage payments. As it is an open-source and free WordPress loan calculator plugin, you can easily install and activate it without any hurdles.
Also, this plugin is highly responsive on various devices like mobile devices, laptops, tablets, and computers. Apart from loan calculations, you can also use it for home insurance, property taxes, PMI, and other advanced options.
Some features are:
- It has a very straightforward and easy-to-use user interface.
- It is supportive of almost all WordPress themes. It easily adapts to the color of your WordPress website theme style. From the settings panel, you can easily customize the color.
- It offers multilingual support.
- It can be used with other loan calculator plugins developed by Estatik, like the Real Estate plugin.
- It can display results as a popup with graphs, text, or images.
Loan Calculator Pro
PR Wire Pro develops this loan calculator plugin, which is available as a widget. Generally, this plugin is used by WordPress bloggers who write about loans, mortgages, insurance, and banking-related topics.
Some features are:
- You can use it as a widget on your website or blog on any page or sidebar.
- It is easy to use and easy to install.
- It has an intuitive user interface and is highly responsive on any device, like mobile devices, laptops, and computers.
Loan calculator plugins can be very effective for your WordPress website. There are amazingly designed Loan Calculator WP available on the WordPress dashboard. All you need to do is hire a WordPress plugin developer to install, activate, and customize these amazing plugins. We have listed the top eight WordPress loan calculator plugins with advanced features and functionalities that are easy to use and install.