It is always said that Python is the best game programming language for learners. It’s actually awesome. Let’s try to understand what makes it so trustworthy and most desired for beginners.
Python is Readable
You do not have to waste a great deal of time memorizing the arcane syntax that other programming languages will deliver you. It is easy to focus on learning programming concepts and patterns. You may also move on to other more powerful languages once you have learned these concepts and can understand well the coding concept. Being a learner, you can learn and accomplish anything you need with Python.
Easy to Learn
Python is just easy to learn. Gradually and easily you can keep learning step by step in comparison with other languages. If you have the passion and the right set of Python concepts, you could create a game in a day knowing just nothing about programming before.
Wealth of Documentation
Yet another awesome thing that makes Python stand out of the crowd is its abundance of documentation. You can find everything you would be looking for on its online site. In case you can’t, you can search in the Python Tutor which is full of friendly characters ready to solve your queries.
After getting familiar with the basics of this program, you will be able to get out of the outputting text and the crunching numbers and try to start using the prowess of Python’s modules and libraries. In Python, you get a library of modules. So, trying your hand at some fancy stuff with graphics would actually be great stuff in the Python imaging library. Or, you may also create a game using Pyglet or Pygame libraries. Being a science freak, Scipy Library would be your stuff. You can also import module files containing functions to your program, adding more features to it.
Takes Less Compiling Time
The IDLE software application, which is written for and in Python language, makes it very easy for you to use. IDLE is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and an interactive shell that works well for Python. It means that it is easy to work and create games. Due to its awesome features in IDLE, it has a syntax highlighting feature that means the text will be highlighted as per the category, which means the text will be displayed given the category within your program. Your program runs instantly. Using IDLE means less time waiting for compiling and more time for debugging! This is what makes a programming language your own.
Wide Range of Resources
There are several online courses and tutorials that can help you get started with Python without much effort and fuss. However, the web has many programming tutorials, forums, courses, and other resources. To develop any Game you can also contact the Standard Python Web Development Company india to fulfill your requirement. Here listed are some of the easy online resources that can become your favorite resources being a beginner to start with Python language:
- Python Crash Course: This is the best book that can work as a crash course resource that will stay with you for a long. This book is written with an approach so that the beginners are not left alone at any point. Awesome exercises, greater practical projects to lay your hand on.
- Code Academy: It is a great source where a Python course is just perfect for beginners to get the basic concepts clear about the language. Just the perfect place to start at!
- Learn Python the Hard Way: You can make yourself aware of Python by reading this book in a short time. It covers all basics, it’s consistent, to the point, and it helps you understand the “boring” stuff too easily. Follow the instructions and see the results faster.
- Exercise: Well elaborated exercises for your practice will help you acquire skills most proficiently from Code Academy.
- Intro to Computer Science at Udacity: This again is a good course for Python beginners. Great and best for intermediate programmers, also. Here you will learn how to program a basic framework targeting a search engine. It is equally light and humorous, throwing in a few jokes here and there.
Above listed are some of the features and reasons that make Python Programming language the most desired game programming language for beginner programmers.