There are two major parts to any website or web application. One is the back-end and the other is the front-end. The developers working behind these two are known as full stack and mean stack developers. Let’s have a closer look at full stack Vs mean stack aspects of any website.
This article will be of great use if you don’t understand what these terms mean and whether you should choose to mean or full-stack development.
There is always debate about the choice a company owner needs to make to choose a full or hire mean stack developer for the company.
If you are looking for the answer, we will provide it to you whole-heartedly. Below is a comparison of full-stack vs mean stack to help you choose out the best one for your projects.
Here we will discuss the benefits, definitions, and many other things that you need to know as a full or mean stack developer. Hence, make sure to clear all your doubts by the end of this article.
What is Full-Stack?
Skilled developers work in different unique fields or streams like mobile app development, Frontend, Database, Backend, or Mobile App and Web App Testing. The developers who have experience and knowledge in any of the above fields could get a job as a developer instantly.
However, due to the upcoming trends and fluctuating demands, the new developers are entitled to work in both the back and front-end. In this way, they could have a choice if they know additional things beyond them.
This has demanded full-stack developers. It is mainly because they provide you with benefits like unique code for many different technologies that are amazing to create a UX/UL.
Developers, nowadays, have become advanced and can solve many glitches in almost every area of development. The company can hire full-stack developer in india that can work for them from square one and build the mobile app completely.
Main Benefits of Full-Stack Development
- According to the requirements, one can easily switch between the front end and back end. You can amend the entire design and at any level depending on what the project requires.
- It is quite budget-friendly as well to hire a full stack developer instead of hiring two individual front end and backend developers.
- You own ownership of the design.
Read more : Tips to Select Full-stack Developers – the Gems of Any Startup
What is Mean Stack?
MEAN consists of Express.js, Angular.js, MongoDB, and Node.js. Mean stack web development is used to build the most complex websites or mobile apps of the present time.
This framework provides the most popular plugins and also decreases the time on system administration. This is a suitable choice if you want to speed up the process of web and mobile app development.
Angular and Node.js work on the front-end and Mongo DB and Express work on the backend.
The Benefits of MEAN stack
- You can control everything from front-end development to backend development.
- It supports the functioning of the Model View Controller.
- Mean Stack avoids any unnecessary grunt work and keeps the web application development work organized.
- It is a type of four renowned technologies MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js.
- Pre-built testing tools support it.
- It utilizes open-source frameworks.
Similar Development Stack – MERN Stack Development
MERN is also a third technology that does the similar task as above two. It is utilized for developing web pages that fall under the premium category. Mern Stack also consists of four frameworks mainly, React, Node.js, MongoDB, and Express.js just like MEAN stack. It utilizes libraries, frameworks, and databases to develop web apps. There is a very smooth development process guaranteed by the MERN stack. It is becoming quite popular in the development market.
Ways in which MERN Stack Apps & Services can benefit you
- It includes everything from front-end development to back-end development.
- It supports the Model View Controller.
- It is compatible with the top four technologies MongoDB, Express.js, React, and Node.js.
- It is supported by pre-built testing tools.
- These are open-source framework.
Hence, this was a comparison between Mean and Full-Stack development. Although you may also look for one third dimension – MERN Stack.
If you want to choose which one is better, you should recognize the level and choice of your projects and then make a decision. Both of these fields are quite versatile and contain a lot to search and learn about.
Regardless of whichever you select, hire full stack web development company like World Web Technology or a Mean Stack Developer, you can quite easily acquire the best results for your next development project. Make sure you hire developers with good work experience and expertise.