J Job Profile :
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for different clients.
- Oversee and analyze the effectiveness of social media strategy.
- Continuously work on the SEO of the website.
- Create an online banner and oversee pay-per-click ad management.
- Creative idea in developing campaign & channel-specific content strategy.
- Develop and maintain, test, and execute campaigns across channels (social, email, SEM, SEO, affiliate, etc) to increase new users, increase engagement and drive conversions.
- Gather and track customer data to inform advertising spending and channel allocations.
- Good command over keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link building, image optimization, internal links, backlinks optimization, and other SEO-related activities.
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly keyword and overall campaign performance.
- Generating reports and analyzing.
S Skills Required :
- Good Command and well versed with the use of Facebook, Twitter, Quora, Yahoo Answers, Slide share, Youtube, Pinterest, and other social platforms to drive traffic.
- Sound knowledge of SEO/SEM /SMM.
- Stay advanced with the latest changes and trends in digital marketing.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.